Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Overflowing...

I rejoice in the vision and awareness to be overflowing.  To live the abundant overflowing life God has for me I had to develop a vision for it.I had to accept it as my birthright. I had to see myself as abundant in my mind's eye. It is so easy in this world to get caught up in what we think we don't have or every difficulty or road block. Once I gained the awareness that God knew each thing in advance and had a provision for it my vision cleared. I choose to have so much joy that it spreads to others......so much peace that people feel calm when they enter my space.... so much light that others are comforted by it. Are you operating in overflow today? Do others find comfort and joy in your light? Are you lacking vision and therefor in a state of perpetual lack in many areas of your life? It is written "Where there is no vision .... the people perish." Are you perishing on the vine when you have an opportunity to be overflowing? Can I encourage you today to be aware of your vision or lack of it and take measures to gain clarity for your opportunity to overflow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment