Wednesday, April 27, 2016

No Title Required...

I acknowledge that God provides the talent/gifts to fulfill my destiny, but He will not work on it for me. I have to do my part. I have free will... this allows me to make choices. Those choices define how my destiny transpires and if my gifts/talent is developed. It's so easy to give up.... to settle 5 ft short of the finish line. At times like this I remind myself of a passage in Corinthians: "Be strong and of good courage, and do it;do not fear or be dismayed for the Lord God- my God- will be with you." Is that you today.... are you discouraged? Do you feel forsaken? Can I ask you are you really working for your dream or expecting it to just happen, or should I say do you feel entitled to the destiny? Aligning ourselves with the Universe and with God's plan for us requires action on our part. No title is required with hard work, compassion, kindness and humility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment