Wednesday, December 21, 2016

An UnTethered Soul...

I rejoice in the awareness of an untethered soul. I know that holding onto grudges, grievances and justifications restrict my life. The only tethers I have are the ones I put in place myself. Amazing what tethers us in life..... excuses, justifications, fear, doubt, discontent, prejudice, greed and limited mindset around money, love and relationships all inhibit us from living our best self or at our highest level of consciousness. I choose to release any and all of these that bind or restrict me and send that energy back to where it originated. How about you? How many of these behaviors are tethering your soul today? What can you release or not engage allowing yourself to rise to or maintain a higher level of living? 

No comments:

Post a Comment