Friday, January 20, 2017

Love On Purpose 2017...

I choose deep abiding love. I recently encountered myself being in a state of emptiness, feeling like I had loved into a situation so much that I had drained all my resources to be love in that situation. The awareness that someone doesn't have to love me back for me to love them to my fullest ability made itself present.  How true is that? Jesus modeled that for us with his time on Earth and in his death. Unconditional love does not have a limit, a time table or a manual..... it just is. Once we start placing conditions on love the meter starts running and pretty soon we are drained, detached and hurting in places we did not know existed. Can I encourage you today to dig deep, be intentional, love on purpose with the purpose and passion love was designed for. " ...and the greatest of these is love" Will you join me and love on purpose in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment