Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Never Disqualified 2017

I rejoice in the awareness that God never disqualifies me. I have made mistakes. I have failed forward. I have learned from some, regretted others but God knew I would and made a provision called Grace for this very reason. In fact some were test to refine my character, form my foundation or confirm my integrity. The good news is the plan for my destiny is never cancelled by one wrong move, or years of limited or incorrect beliefs or actions. With God it is not about how I started my life as much as it is about how I finish it. I am so thankful for Grace, it has been granted to me many times. Did you get off to a rough start? Maybe you've tried and failed. We all have if we are honest. Do you want a new start? Are you interested in writing the story God has for you as your legacy.  Let me know how I can support you in your journey in 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment