Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Declaration....

I know negativity attracts a negative outcome, it is a continuing cycle only I can break by changing my own energy.  If I want to manifest a different outcome I must declare what I want; affirm it positively and follow it up with confident actions.

Are you facing situations you think will never change? Do you feel like you have been fighting the same battle for a long time? The key  is not to go around talking about how big the problem is or professing that you’re never going to make it. When those thoughts of doubt come, instead declare " I am confident". "I am blessed beyond measure". "I am capable of facing any challenge". The more you declare, the more you draw favor and abundance to your life. Start declaring today!

No comments:

Post a Comment