Monday, September 25, 2017

Soul Oxygen...

I am thankful that the fullness of God is tucked into the sacred places within me. The full measure of  God is my soul oxygen. It allows me to love with my heart wide open and climb unsurpassed mountains.  

Living out love is my mind-set; a choice I make daily. It isn’t just an occasional thing. It’s the only solution that actually works for me time and time again. The more I fill myself with the soul oxygen from His life-giving love the more I am able to stay in peace, joy and harmony daily. 

Being full of God’s love settles, empowers, and brings out the best of who I am. If you allow it today it can do the same for you. What is your soul oxygen? What sustains and keeps you daily? Often we chase the wind, the stars, people, money ..... using up instead of replenishing our soul oxygen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment