Tuesday, February 20, 2018

What Has You Shackled....

I rejoice that I choose  not to allow fear to keep me from my purpose? Fear can be like shackles that keep me rooted into place if I allow them too. Fear of failure. Fear of lack. Fear of sickness. Fear of mediocrity. Fear of settling. Fear of never being, doing or having enough. The list goes on and on. I can replay the tapes in my head of all the things I was raised to fear. Fear is crippling. It is the enemy of Faith and keeps us from our purpose if given the opportunity. 

Did you know your purpose is trying to find YOU? Have you heard the saying "they finally found themselves"? The amazing thing is the talent, the ability .... our purpose has been in us the whole time. We were just in our own way. Ironic? We were born with the ability and our purpose already in place. But, have no idea how to use it. 

Negative thoughts, fear and excuses keep us from finding and living out our purpose. They cloud our vision, distract our focus and inhibit our ability. What's in the way of you living out your true purpose today? Fear of what....... ? Answering this question is the first step to eliminating that specific issue and beginning to live on purpose in that area of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment