Monday, April 16, 2018

A Blank Canvas...

I believe God gave me a blank canvas when I was born and whispered "Go create your destiny" and then handed me the paint and paint brush (tools) to create it. He allows me to be the artist of my own life, in fact He expects it. 

No one else can paint my picture or make the difference I was created to make. The brush is in my hands and I intend to be prayerful and intentional as I use it. Each stroke takes me to the next best highest version of myself. I know both the triumph and failures blend together to create my purpose on this canvas called life.

Who is painting your canvas? Is it you or have you allowed others to take the brush away.... Often we take a back seat role in our own lives thinking it is easier to let someone else do the hard stuff. Can I encourage you that the "hard stuff" is what set your life apart and creates you into a masterpiece? 

No comments:

Post a Comment