Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bitter or Better....

I know life's difficulties don't allow for me to stay the same. They move me in one direction or the other. With free will I have to option to pick which direction, forward or backward. That is not to say that there are not setbacks. I have experienced plenty, but what I do with the setback demonstrates how I come back. I can either be bitter or better. I can't be both at the same time. 

Truly negative experiences are a part of life. I can either allow them to limit me or lead me to grow in that area. So many times we settle for far less because we allow our setbacks to limit us or box us in. Life isn't fair and expecting the world to treat us fairly just because we are a good person or do good deeds is like expecting a bull not to charge us because we don't eat meat. Life doesn't interrupt our good deeds on a system, just like the bull has no knowledge that we don't eat meat. 

Can I encourage you today to embrace the difficulties and use them a a springboard or setup for a comeback in whatever arena of life you are experiencing them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment