Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Jailer...

I rejoice in the opportunity to embrace the journey of  intimacy in my life. We are conditioned to keep people at arms length; not to let them see our vulnerability or weakness because they might use it to hurt us farther down the journey. Did you know that is living in fear? It is the fear of being intimate with the people closest to us. Whether it is a partner, a child, a family member or a friend; we were made for relationship. I think of the tenderness, unconditional love and grace God shows me everyday and work to intimately express that with the those I do life with. On an intimacy scale how would you rate your relationships? Are you being open... vulnerable.... faithful and authentic in the journey of the relationships you are in? Can I encourage you to let the bars down that have you heart and your emotions jailed? You are your own jailer in this instance. Would you join me on this intimate journey called life and open the eyes of your heart to all that is possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment