Monday, December 19, 2016

Avoid The Snares...

I acknowledge the awareness of my vibration. When I am living in my highest and best form my vibration is in align with my destiny...everything flows- doors open, opportunities present themselves in every avenue of my life. To operate as my best self I must not allow myself to be drawn into drama, negativity, selfishness or manipulation. If I do then I am actually living at the level of awareness of the drama and draining behaviors. Not always easy to do, especially when you love the people in the situation. Can I encourage you today to continue to be the light. Be the love. Be the higher vibration your destiny requires. Choose not to engage in these time consuming, thought consuming, destiny consuming energies. They reduce our vibration and basically work like a vacuum and  can suck the light right out of us. We each have the ability to keep ourselves out of the snare that drama and negativity lays. Will you join me today and focus on what is true, what is pure, what is lovely and what is admirable?

No comments:

Post a Comment