Monday, January 2, 2017

Dig Deep 2017

I consciously choose to DIG deep in the coming year and live life whole-heartedly. It is when I dig deep and push myself when I am tired or think I have reached my limit that I experience the most growth. I put together the following acronym to quickly remind me when I hit a wall or limited mind space what my intentions are. 
D-   Deliberate in my thoughts and actions through meditation, prayer and setting               specific intentions.
I-    Inspired to open myself up to new and different opportunities.
G-  Grow outside of my comfort zone. 
How about you? Are you willing to DIG deep and get out of the old walls you have built around yourself? Would you consider adopting the acronym and joining me in making this your best year ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment