Monday, January 9, 2017

The Challenge and The Promise 2017....

I choose to have a teachable and open spirit. I will not hold on to old ways in upcoming year. Instead, I will seek what the God and the Universe has for me with an open receiving mindset. I will give myself fully to new opportunities and embrace challenges joyfully. I know that I have much to learn to live as my highest and best self and to help others find and fulfill theirs.  This is best accomplished by being open to both the challenge and the promise as they stretch my potential in 2017. How about you? Are you looking to grow who you are this coming year? Can I encourage you to be open, teachable and receiving to all the promise and opportunity God has for you? It requires stepping out on the ledge and not knowing the outcome. Will you consider joining me?

No comments:

Post a Comment