Friday, January 6, 2017

The Seasons 2017

I am grateful for the awareness of the seasons in my life. I choose not to get frustrated when things don't work out on my timetable. God's plan is often a slightly different version than my own. I acknowledge every season is not harvest season. There are plowing seasons, (where I have to work on the plan). There are planting seasons, (where I have to plant the seed for personal or professional growth.) There are watering seasons (where I have to nurture the seeds I have sowed). If I follow those steps I without fail, reap a good outcome or harvest season. If I short change any of these steps or seasons along the way, or try to hurry the timetable for growth I often find my harvest is light, non-existent or unfulfilling. Take a look at your plan today....does it include the actions, attitude and affirmations needed to have an abundant harvest season in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment