Monday, April 17, 2017

Lip Service....

I choose to be an instrument of God's peace. Where there is discontent, let me sow love. Where there is offense. let me pardon. Where there is doubt, let me be faith. Where despair is present, let me be hope and joy. Where darkness prevails, let me be light. 

Let me serve joyfully with compassion in my highest and best form. To do this I need to continually be filling myself up with light and love. It is crucial I have quiet time, meditation and prayer in my daily recipe to be able to serve others. 

What do you strive for today? Is it all about you or are you placing others needs, wants and desire's first? We live out the life our thoughts and actions take. We can not say we want one thing but our actions show another. The Universe doesn't respond to lip service. It responds to how we think and what we do (our actions) around those thoughts. Can I encourage you today to be an instrument for your highest and best calling/life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment