Thursday, September 21, 2017

Over Your Head.......

I consciously choose to release all that is holding me back or in stagnant water. I am like a boat and even though keeping myself tied up to the dock appears easier and safer than powering up and exploring uncharted waters it also offers no opportunity to fulfill my dreams or destiny. 

Yes, I am safe, secure and settled in nicely in the harbor. But think about it..... is that what ships were created for? The same applies to each of us. We were not created to settle. Safety is the easy way out and short changes us of our potential and opportunities for grow. 

How about you today? Are you settled into the harbor? Tied up to the dock..... never taking a risk? Can I encourage you that away from the bank in water over your head with no shore in sight is where the magic happens? It is where we find out what we are really made of? 

No comments:

Post a Comment