Friday, September 15, 2017

The But's & However's.....

I walk in the awareness that "but's" and "however's" matter. I cannot say "I want it, but"..... "I would like that, however" and expect to get the outcome I desire. But's and however's are negative- doubting- fear instilling words. They take our dream, desire or goal and give it a way out. 

I consciously choose to clear my mind of these thoughts and retrain my mind space with "I am" ... "I can" .... "I will" and "I know", reprogramming my mind and my spirit from negative dream robbing thoughts and words which limit my potential. 

How do your conversations sound with yourself and others? Are they full or "but's" and "however's" ? Can I encourage you today to change that limiting mind talk? "..... all things are possible" Will you join me in telling yourself that instead? 

No comments:

Post a Comment