Monday, September 18, 2017

Flaws Included.....

I rejoice that God can use me, flaws included. He takes my talents and strengths as well as my weaknesses and empowers me to reach others, if I allow Him to use me.  Not one of us is perfect. Think of the people Jesus empowered when He walked the Earth..... Levi, a shady tax collector. The prostitute at the well and Moses, a murderer went on to lead a nation. If He was willing to empower those people to work out an amazing destiny that has had an impact for CENTURIES.... imagine what He can do with you and I if we surrender our plan for His. 

Can I encourage you today to lay down not only your flaws but also your strengths, talents and abilities to the One who knows your highest and best outcome? It's hard to do. I know.... I have often tried to work out my own destiny and guess what....? I end up right back at the cross surrendering my way for His way. Will you consider joining me?

No comments:

Post a Comment