Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Next Level....

I rejoice that I am under construction..... a work in progress. I was created with the most perfect supplies, given amazing abilities and talents. However, it is up to me to grow or construct them into my legacy. God puts everything inside us to fulfill our destiny and then he brings along people to mentor us, encourage and empower us and to stand in the gap when needed. 

Are you giving up too soon? Do you think you are never going to get anywhere? Can I encourage you that you are a work in progress..... that until your last breathe you were designed to grow and expand to your highest and best level..... continually turning your current level in the floor of the next level? Believe that the sky is the limit and it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment