Tuesday, October 10, 2017

In Calm Certainty....

In humility and gratitude I lose myself in the energy of manifesting that which the God has for me.  Manifesting starts with believing it to be so; seeing it... hearing it... tasting it... and smelling it. My calm certainty signals the Universe to actively manifest that which I desire into being. 

This returns me time and time again to Hebrews 11:1.... "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not being seen".  Prayer and faith are the gateway to our destiny. Aligning ourselves with God's will gives us access to the abundant life He planned for us all along...... before we started doubting the plan. 


Do you live in assurance that God has created amazing opportunities for you? Do you believe it, hear it, smell it, taste it and feel as if you already hold it in your hands?  Can I encourage you today that with calm certainty God 's waiting on you to believe it to be so, and then it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment