Monday, October 23, 2017

It's Time to Reign...

I woke today knowing I reign?  I choose feel it in my spirit, know it in my heart, acknowledge it in my head space? To reign is defined as "time of power". Who has the power to change your life - ME. In Matthew and 1 Kings it is written that ...... "We are to reign in life.....". 

How many of us OWN that? The amazing thing is we have the ability to reign our whole life. We are not the mayor or the president of our life, given a term to reign.....  we are born into it and are the Kings and the Queens IF we choose to be.  Our reign goes into eternity. Are you reigning today or waiting for someone else to appoint you to that position in your own destiny? Can I encourage you to reign? Own it! God gave us the authority and ability!!

No comments:

Post a Comment