Thursday, October 19, 2017

Being Overwhelmed...

I woke this day expecting to be overwhelmed with goodness and amazed with abundance!  I choose this for myself, my family and those I do life with..... knowing I can call it in for myself and others but each is on their own to accept and receive it. 

We choose what we are overwhelmed with... why not have it be goodness. So many wake up day after day just plain overwhelmed with life. What would happen if we changed that thought pattern. We choose to be overwhelmed, stressed, worried or angry. We have the same opportunity to choose to be thankful, amazed, blessed and loved. I would much rather be overwhelmed with the good than let the bad overwhelm me. We are each given that choice freely every morning. What is your choice today?

No comments:

Post a Comment