Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Turning A Dream Into Destiny.....

I acknowledge that learning to walk into my destiny is a process. The first step is to get a vision, a clear picture of myself fulfilling the promise within me. The next step is to trust that I can do it — to believe and have faith that it will happen. The biggest step however... is to take the risk to make it happen.

I can have faith and believe all day, everyday, but unless I am willing to take the risks necessary to make my dreams and goals my destiny.....they will forever just be dreams. A dream is a just plan without action. The action is what affirms it into my reality. I cannot expect God to move me toward the mountain that is my destiny without picking up a shovel myself and getting into action.   

Where are you in the process of turning your destiny into existence?  Which step are you on? Maybe you have never known the process. Can I encourage you today that there are people placed directly in your path to help clarify your vision, who have trust in you and who are willing to stand in the gap to help you turn your dream into your destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment