Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Are You Asking or Assuming....

I am thankful for the awareness and the confidence to boldly ask God for what I desire. Did you know there are 19 bible verses that give reference to a form of "ask and it shall be given to you"? The most often referenced is Matthew 7:7.... but there are many more.  Why would Jesus repeatedly state to ask? I think, it is because He knew we would assume because He knows all that He would already know what we want help with. 

I know I have been guilty at times of assuming God. He does know all, but He also provided Free Will. He wants us to ask Him to help us, to provide abundance, to answer prayers and most assuredly to anoint us with miracles to what seems impossible to the human eye. 

Are you assuming or asking in your daily life. "Ask and it shall be given, believe in advance and expect to receive..."  It couldn't be more clear. Can I encourage you not to take for granted God's will for your life. He wants you to boldly ask Him for help to live out the life He created for you. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment