Monday, October 16, 2017

Your Own Biggest Obstacle...


I know that before anything worthwhile can be built, it needs a strong foundation. I believe each life lesson and every opportunity is a building block on which future experiences are created and built from. Those lessons are the true grit of life and by digging deep become part of who I am. 

Every ounce of energy I choose to invest in pursuing my goals help me grow into the plan God has for me… even if I often end up somewhere I hadn’t planned on. I have to remind myself I did not create the master plan.

Just like me you were uniquely created for a purpose. I do not know what that purpose is for you specifically, but I am passionately confident that you do, in fact, have one..... And you would be wise to stop being your own biggest obstacle. Your purpose is just like mine.... It’s awesome... It's amazing and.... It’s important. Furthermore, there is no one else anywhere on the planet who can fulfill it but YOU. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment