Monday, October 2, 2017

Landmarks in Life's Journey....

I allow challenges to shape my heart and strengthen my faith. In humility I choose to let go of self and grow closer to God. It's not always easy to surrender and be humble. Sometimes I want to say "what about me" but I know as I put God first and serve others in the face of the struggle my faith grows and I find comfort, guidance and hope. When things appear the most impossible God shows us He is in control by making it possible. These times of trial become landmarks in our life journey and make legacy changing impact

How about you? Are you allowing the struggles to shape and strengthen your heart and enlarge your vision or smother the light? Challenges can either fan our flame to greatness or extinguish it and cause us to settle for far less than the amazing legacy God has on the other side of the challenge. Today would you say you are living  shaped or smothered by the challenges you face? Is your flame flickering or boldly shining light to direct your path and the path of others? Can I encourage you today to allow those challenges to mold and shape you confidently into the next level? 

No comments:

Post a Comment