Monday, January 8, 2018

Capturing The Moment 2018....

I appreciate the awareness around intentional growth vs. accidental growth in creating goals and manifesting them into my reality. Understanding the differences has brought clarity to my vision. Intentional Growth requires starting where I am at and takes complete responsibility versus planning to start when the "time is right" and waiting for growth to come to me. 

Intentional growth involves taking risks instead of "playing it safe". It requires follow through instead of being "all talk (planning) and no action" ....  by the way growth is an action word :-)  Rarely does luck play into intention growth. The doors that open for us are usually a result of our purposely being in the right place at a specific time and capturing the moment. 

Can I encourage you to take the time to identify whether you have an intentional plan on growth for 2018 or an accidental one. Are your goals in written form? What are you action steps to follow through on them?  You don't have to start with a long list. If your more comfortable start with your goals for today, instead of the year, and determine your intentions to complete those goals in the next 24 hours. You can do it! I have faith in the process. Will you join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment