Friday, January 5, 2018

Knowing Yourself.... 2018

I am thankful for the awareness to know myself; my strengths ... my weaknesses ... my interests and my opportunities. I must know who I am to grow my potential or my higher self. The first step to this awareness is knowing my passion, what fuels me. Once I focused in on that I began building on it and started an ongoing growth process that gained momentum and is continually advancing me into my higher good. 

Most people don't have an awareness around what they want to do, be or are gifted for. They never take the time to really get to know themselves from the inside out and stay stuck in the same patterns most of their life, never living into even one third of their potential. 

How would you describe yourself? Would you say as you begin another year around the sun that you know what your passion is? Your strengths are? Have you explored a plan around growing those strengths? Are you ready to be totally transparent with yourself? If you are, this is your year to experience extraordinary growth. Can I encourage you to find someone to help you fuel that passion or growth? Look for a coach, a mentor.... someone who will equip and empower you to grow, and hold you accountable at the same time?  

2 comments: