Thursday, January 4, 2018

Survive or Thrive 2018....

I acknowledge I was not created to just survive...I was created to thrive! I was given my talents, strengths and abilities on purpose to fulfill a purpose. God never creates someone and then says "I only gave him/her enough to get by in life."  We were given all we need to excel beyond anyone's expectations, including our own! We set the stage with our attitude. 

Do you expect 2018 to be an exponential year? Do you have a plan or set intentions for all areas of your life to grow, change and prosper? Are you creating avenues for new  relationships and current one's you value to become stronger, healthier and more productive? 

The key is passion....are you passionate about making these things happen? Do you have an attitude of expectancy? Are you affirming daily that these things are possible. Is your vision for 2018 to just get by (survive) or to thrive?  Don't settle for mediocrity one more year! Have the vision...the passion and purpose ...the power is within you... you are the only one who can commit to this for you....make it a intentional and exponentially great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment