Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Mission .... 2018

My mission is to become better and add more value today than I did yesterday. I choose to focus on what I can do to grow and improve in the time and space of this 24 hours. By being intentional in this pursuit everyday no day is felt wasted or insignificant. 

I mindfully present to not comparing myself to others growth or lack thereof, because I am on my own journey. God created each individual with a different path and if I look to compare I am doing both myself and God a disservice. I am uniquely gifted. By being in awareness of this I release the need for comparison or justification.

What's your mission for the next 24 hours. Would you consider joining me in allowing growth to be a primary focus. Growth is always positive, keeping in mind sometimes we grow from failure as much or more than from success. What area of your life are you going to focus and grow today?  


No comments:

Post a Comment