Thursday, January 18, 2018

Self Worth or Ego.....

I rejoice in the awareness that I cannot out perform my self image! What I think about myself, how I talk to myself, what I feel about myself impacts every aspect of what I bring about for myself. I can do few good or great things for myself if I don't believe in who I am at the core of my being. 

I realize I have genuine value that is worth investing and growing for maximum impact. It is imperative that I understand my value before I can exponentially add positive value to others. There is a monumental difference between self worth and ego. Self worth realizes our ability to help and serve to benefit ourselves and others. Ego serves to helps itself at the expense of others. 

Can I encourage you today that you have worth and potential waiting for you to recognize and grow? If you are struggling to figure out what your gift, potential or ability is ask those closest to you the following questions? "How do I serve you best?" ... "What do you see as my strengths?"  or "If you would like to see me grow in one area to help and benefit you and others, what would it be." 

God has strategically placed people in your path to empower, equip and encourage you! It's our job to be open to receiving them and their impact into our lives. It's known as 
Free Will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment