Monday, January 22, 2018

As Natural as Breathing...

I am in awareness that true relationships begin with the heart. In my desire to cultivate the best in my relationships I first need to be honest or totally transparency with myself. Looking within to see if my focus is aligned with what I can put into people, instead of what I can get out of them? In coming from a place of service I remain in gratitude and leading with my heart becomes as natural as breathing.

Living from my heart space allows me freedom to be who God called and created me to be. I have found the times I have gotten away from that path is because I started calculating with my head, instead of listening with my heart. The Greatest Commandment is to "Love One Another..." If I remain in alignment with this and model or mentor it in my daily walk I seem to naturally propel myself to my higher good. 

Are you living with your heart today? Will 2018 be the year your relationships take precedence over work, money or status? At the end of the day can any of those things love us back? Can I encourage you that living with an open heart allows life to flow freely to us and through us. It does not guarantee we won't get hurt, but in the hurt we usually find a strength we didn't know we had and/or a lesson God had for us to learn. That growth allows us the awareness to take life to a new level and live on the path to our higher good. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment