Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Marked Moments In Life...

I am in gratitude for marked moments, those times in my life that God distinctly shows up. When these occurrences happen I rejoice and know that they can only be the hand of God thrusting me years ahead in my destiny. He may show His great love through another person, an event or an unexpected blessing. These are called Divine Appointments and can happen in the least of times or the best of times, the key is recognizing them for what they are and Who sent them. 

When they occur I have an overwhelming greatness of how awesome and loving God is. It's a feeling of oneness with the Universe. Knowing that there is something so much higher and greater at work in my life. 

Are you experiencing marked moments in your life? Possibly you are not open to them or recognizing them for what they are. There is no such thing as fate or luck. Everything happens for a reason. Can I encourage you today to open yourself up to the supernatural favor God has stored up for you and only you?

No comments:

Post a Comment