Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A Proverb of The Heart....

I know perspective is key. I choose to keep mine on the things that matter most. I know how I live my life today is what I am setting up for my tomorrow. More than twenty five hundred years ago it was recorded in Proverbs "as we think in our heart, so we become.." (Proverbs 23:7) Not only must my mind be in the the direction I want to go but my heart as well. 

I choose with my heart and my mind to achieve my goals, live out my dreams, serve others and love unconditionally. I submit every area of my life to this path and rejoice as I see the fruits of my labor align for my highest and best good. 

This is always God's outcome for us. He did not create us, put a dream or desire in our heart, and then send us out to fail. We do that with our own thoughts and actions.  Can I encourage you today to reflect on the above proverb and consider where your heart is? Is it fully engaged in living the life God has for you? As long as we have breathe we have the opportunity to live to our highest and best calling! Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment