Monday, February 5, 2018

Which Cycle Are You In....

I am grateful for the awareness that what I think is what I become. If I let fear, lack or mediocrity have any space in my life that gives away space or energy for faith, abundance and passion/purpose to thrive. What I focus on is what transforms into my life. 

It is a cycle of either faith and abundance or fear and lack. For what I think about becomes what I speak about and what I speak about is turned into actions that bring it about. What cycle are you in today? Is it the faith cycle or the fear cycle.... The abundance cycle or the scarcity cycle..... the more than enough cycle or never enough cycle. 

God did not create you or I to live in fear, doubt, worry or scarcity. He created us to be abundant in our love, light, purpose and finances. If we are not living in that it is do to our own mindset.  Can I encourage you to stop feeding your fears and break that generational inheritance you have passed, or will pass on to your children and grandchildren? 

Transforming the legacy starts with each of us. Will you join me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment