Monday, March 19, 2018

Achieve or Accomplish....

I know that to achieve my highest level I must be willing to make sacrifices and see the bigger picture.  James Allen said: "He who would accomplish little must sacrifice little, he who would achieve much must sacrifice much."  I choose to have an achieve mindset over an accomplish mindset. Accomplish means I have already done it. Achieve to me means that I am always growing to achieve a new level of myself.

Often with an accomplish mindset we place ourselves on a plateau of what we have done, and miss opportunities to reach a new level always talking about or living on past accomplishments. Accomplishments are great! We all have milestones to celebrate. However, accomplishments are just that.... accomplished in the past.

Are you living on your past accomplishments today? Would you consider that God still has many, many things for you to achieve in this lifetime. Can I encourage you that the next highest best version of yourself is ahead of you, not behind you. Will you join me and break ground into the uncharted territory of our futures? Destiny awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment