Monday, March 26, 2018

Grace Instead of Unglued....

I acknowledge only God can prepare me with the wisdom and discernment necessary for each and every potentially coming "unglued" moment. I press in and am in gratitude for the times I dial in and use it to it's fullest power. However, once in awhile I miss the cue all together and fail. God gives me His Grace in those moments... and usually a whisper of encouragement to do it differently next time.

Grace is a moment-by-moment balancing act of loving, shepherding, extending peace, molding, modeling, loving some more, humility and living the example .


Each day I ask God to give me the strength to stay close to Him to experience and encounter His grace. To open my eyes to the challenging situations around me that need a dusting of grace that I have the ability to provide. Would you consider joining me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment