Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Bondage of Fear....

I acknowledge fear can block the flow of strength God has for me. Fighting fear is counter productive. If I allow it to it can take energy up I can be using for something of higher and better purpose. It is hard to achieve next level living while boxed in or confined by fear. 

Instead I choose to confidently trust in the higher power for whom which nothing is impossible. God has no fear... knows no fear. By relying on my trust I break the bondage fear has over any situation and allow  Universal energy (God)  to work in it's unlimited capacity. Fear is a bondage that does not serve me or help me serve others. I choose faith and unrelenting trust to move me forward into the next best highest version of myself. Join Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment