Friday, March 2, 2018

No Hidden Message.....

I acknowledge that I have the choice to be either a plus or minus in other peoples lives. If I pattern my life after the Golden Rule it comes more naturally for me to be the plus I want to be. The Golden Rule states to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Pretty straightforward.... no hidden message..... nothing complicated to decipher. 

Living by the Golden Rule also encourage us to take the high road and to be a difference maker. It helps us focus on other people and have an empathetic, empowering and equipping mindset. Sticking to the our convictions when the pressure is on molds us into people of character & integrity.... After all it is the pressure that makes the diamond. 

Are you living out the Golden Rule today? Have you ever considered how you are treating others is a direct reflection on how others treat you? The Golden Rule can also be called the Law of Reciprocation. We reap what we sow. I know I want to sow into others life's in a manner and magnitude that has them and me reaping big benefits. How about you? Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment