Monday, December 11, 2017

Authentic Love Never Fails...


I live in the awareness that love never truly fails. It may feel like it sometimes, but those moments are temporary and often replaced by a stronger, greater love. I think about those I love and remember unconditional love is not proud. It does not boast. It doesn't run and hide when times are tough, but remains steadfast. If I allow it love flows like a river through me as it protects, provides hope and bolsters my faith. 

There is no other form of energy created that does all these things.... think about it. Love shows up in so many forms in our lives if we are looking for it. 

Can I encourage you today to look with new eyes at who is loving on you. Often its a smile, a text out the blue, a phone call, a hug... a new friend. These aren't by chance. These are people that have been summons by a higher power to stand in the gap- show love in some form or fashion when we need it most. Possibly you are on the receiving end or maybe you are on the giving end of these Divine Messages or Appointments. They are words or actions sent at just the right time to lift us up, show us love and be the encouragement we need in this time and space in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment