Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Uncharted Territory....

I choose to practice stillness, be present and instill patience for I know the road 9day, week, month, year) ahead is through uncharted territory. When I decided to quit playing small and embrace my God given talents I fully embarked on new territory, without a visible road map or safety net. 

The amazing opportunities available to me I have found are not predictable or scheduled. To fully engage in my highest and best life I must lead with my heart, follow unknown paths and be willing to take risks. Knowing that with the risks come a certain amount of disappointments or failures, but understanding that the lesson learned from those risks propels me to a higher level each time. I believe in failing forward I attain exponential growth. 

How do you feel about uncharted territory. Does it give you butterfly's in your stomach? Can I encourage you that if the things you are doing every day have no risk factor you and does not give you butterfly's or make you tingle with anticipation then you may have settled for far less than what's available to you? It's possible you have locked yourself into the "safe seat" everyday that has no requirements for you to get outside your comfort zone. I prefer uncharted territory....will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment