Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The Handler...

I am thankful today I possess two open hands, a giving and receiving heart, eyes that have vision for every opportunity and a focused positive affirming mind, I choose to draw joy, abundance, peace, laughter and compassion to my world and allow myself the freedom to pass this light and love on to others. God created me to not only be blessed but be a blessing.

Are recognizing the light in your life? So often we are not present to the opportunities right in front of us. We are looking down the road to be blessed, healed, loved. Would you consider stopping in this moment and taking inventory? What are you thankful for? Who blesses your life? What draws your focus to your higher good? Who empowers and equips you to be the best you possible?

When we begin affirming what we have in this moment the Universe knows we "get it" and will send us more according to the measure of our Faith. It is all up to the handler of the moment. You are the owner and author of your moments. How are you living them out today?

No comments:

Post a Comment