Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Roller Coaster of Reaction....

I acknowledge God did not intend life to be a roller coaster. I create that experience for myself by how I handle and react to situations. There are seasons of my life that are more difficult than others, seasons of testing, trials and challenges where my character is being developed and my faith is being strengthened. 

Sometimes it can feel like I am taking two steps forward and then three steps back. The word “remain” means to be fixed, immovable, not affected by circumstances. If I remain strong, remain confident, remain compassionate, remain faithful and remain steadfast in my abilities the roller coaster begins to slow down and I see the way to get off that ride (way) of life,

Are you riding a roller coaster currently? Constantly up and down in your emotions and circumstances, only to be taken back by the next curve or upside down loop? Can I encourage you there is a better way? God provides it to us through Faith, Compassion, Persistence and the Strength found in Unconditional Love. When situations arise are you dealing with them in this manner or riding the roller coaster of reacting? You have the ability to get off. Will you use it.... ? Will you join me playground of living life to it's fullest instead? 

No comments:

Post a Comment