Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Unlimited Source...

I choose to open my mind to receive the good and great things God has already set aside for me.... waiting on me to be in the state of mind to allow them to flow into my life. With God as my source nothing amazes me. I affirm that am lifted in this moment and every moment into higher truth. 

I know that by the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful fearless actions and my unwavering faith my future is created and my abundance made manifest. If I choose to give freely and fearlessly into life.... life gives that back to me in magnificent proportion.  

Are you believing and having Faith that God has a storehouse of good.... great.... amazing things for you? To receive we must believe.  If your not believing what is holding you back? Can you identify it and work to release it. It is a choice. God gave us Free Will. He will not force his storehouse upon us? Would you consider opening yourself up to what is available to you today, knowing God is our source and his accounts are never overdrawn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment